Friday, April 8, 2011

Why do you tempt me so?

I always have lots of conversion ideas. A few too many at any given time.  There are just too many cool angles to take in the Warhammer 40k universe.  Enter the new Tomb Kings army.  I don't play Warhammer fantasy and there are just not available funds to get into it at the moment.  But....... they just have to come out with cool things to get my hobby brain going.  First it was the Arachnorok (sp?) Spider thing that just screams Tervigon conversion to me. Now all of the cool Egyptian like stuff that aches to go with a space marine army I've been scheming.  I already have way too many hobby projects to work on.... so I may have to consider how many of these armies I need and if any might make their way to E-bay to fund more hobby madness.   In the meantime, Games Workshop keeps making me want to part with any spare cash I have. *shakes fist*

2 comments:

  1. I always thought that Necrosphinx would make a great 1000 Sons upgrade. I am looking forward to cracking open the plastics to see what I could use. That sphix could be a demon prince or some wacked out Dreadnought or Defiler.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of the projects I'm planning/plotting and scheming on is an Egyptian/Lion themed Blood Angels successor army. There are too many cool parts in that Necrosphinx, itd make an awesome defiler in its own right. I love that they are putting out such great kits, I just hate that they have to do it when I'm only part time employed and have limited expendable income. :(

    ReplyDelete