Sunday, July 3, 2011

"Da Kap'n would like a word wiv ya."

Along with basing my Raptors, I did some work on the Orks that have been glaring at me from my work table.

Da Kaptin is now done and awaiting his primer. He has a snazzy new stabby fist, made from dreadnaught parts,scrap metal and an I beam.
And I finished up my freebooter Zagstruk stand in as well......
There have been some folks complaining about Citadel Finecast. I must have gotten lucky, this model was beautiful, with no more fixing than any metal piece, yet a joy to work with. Now,he'll have to get painted.

And, last but not least...... the first of the Venerators of Osiron.  He is one of "The Faceless", the Venerators version of Sanguinary Priests. I'm still wrestling with a paint scheme for these guys, so he'll likely have to wait until my Raptor tactical squad and scouts are done for the upcoming 40k league before he gets any paint, but who knows what might happen in Photoshop?

 That's all for now. Cheers, ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment