Thursday, August 11, 2011

Work in Progress: Raptors: Assault Squad #7

Squad #7 is DONE!!! Well, with the exception of static grass, they are done. Here's the whole gang.
And here's a closer shot ....
I also got some work done on my librarian.
Still lots to finish. I have to dirty up/detail the last Razorback.  I started work on 4 more marines for Squad 2, if I ever want to play them as a full tactical team.  I have 3 dreadnaughts to  finish painting with their assorted army. A Capt. Shrike conversion to build and paint. The Librarian and chaplain to finish painting. Two Drop pods, a thunderfire cannon,an Ironclad Dread.....well, you get the picture.  Not to mention my Orks are getting downright grumpy so I may have to give them some love soon as well.  But, that's it for now. The next update should be sooner. C&C always welcomed and let me know if there are any "How'd ya do that?" questions. 

Cheers, ya'll! :)


2 comments:

  1. Very cool stuff! Keep up the great work and give the Orks some LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you ,sir. The two Ork characters I've been working on got some basic colors on them, so more on them soon. I still havea long list for the Raptors, but I'm going to have to figure out how to shake it up a but....I'm getting tired of painting olive drab.:)

    ReplyDelete