Friday, September 30, 2011

Objective: Objectives

I didn't make it to the Wednesday Night League game this week, thanks to overdoing on yardwork. So, no battle report, but I did get around to building something sorely needed for game: Objectives.  I did 6 new ones which will make 7 total. So plenty for a game. Here's the results, before primer:
And a close up on the wounded tank crewman....
Also got the Dreadnaughts DONE...well, except their bases.... but mostly done
Last, but not least... my Battle Sister. The scheme may need a little tweaking here and there, but its pretty much what I was looking for.
That's all for now. Hope to get more stuff done, if my migranes will let me. The Raptors project is winding down. Only a few more things to do, then I can move on to my next army....and paint some more orks in the process.
Cheers, Ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment