Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Holiday "Break"

My out of the house job is retail. Needless to say, Christmas time is busy. That's my only excuse for not posting anything recently. Hopefully, I'll have some time to actually paint something. On the "To Do" list in the short term....
  • Finish up the Raptor Dreadnaughts, which at this pint is basically all detail work: Weapon glows,lights,scrolls,etc.
  • Reorganize/clean the art/hobby room.
  • And the new year's big project: (besides a comic) Chaos,chaos,chaos.

2 comments:

  1. The Holiday's have fragged much of my time also and has kept me from posting. While I don't do retail there is things always going on with the wife and such eating up time. Plus being sick has not helped me.

    Been working on various projets but I feel again it is time for another purge of the hobby stuff at the fist of the year, sell off some items. Clean the hobby room and put away projects and focus on one thing at a time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been thinking about selling off some stuff too, since I don't really use it that much. The question is: Does painted stuff sell better than non painted stuff?

    ReplyDelete