Saturday, February 11, 2012

Raptors: Ironclad update

Not sure if it shows much, but I've got RB Rocky's base colors down and have to start detailing.... which could happen tonight if I can stay away from Dragon Age:Origins.  I'll admit my journeys through Ferelden, along with an art/writing project (yes, I will be posting artwork in the near future) have sucked up some valuable hobby time, but I don't have to work out of the house again until next Thursday so I should get some work done.


On a personal note, I achieved total  and utter surprise with my Valentine's gift (yeah, I know it was a couple days early.... but that was part of the surprise too...and she'll be able to wear it to work.  In the words of the immortal Hannibal Smith "I love it when a plan comes together."

1 comment:

  1. Dread is looking good!

    Yea, always a pain to suprpise my wife, she watches the bank account like a hawk. I am doing a series of small sweet things that is catching her off guard.

    ReplyDelete