Wednesday, March 21, 2012

507th Volheim Update

Some progress has been made on camoflage. Now I'm detailing- painting stowage,weathering,etc.  That will take a while. But here's the progress so far.
One more of the Stug/Medusa. I tweeked the guard uniform pattern as well, to mimic the armor pattern more, by adding a little of the dark Chardonite Granite. Its kind of hard to tell in this shot, but it really looks good. I've got the command squads in progress, so shots of them will be up soon.

 Eagerly awaiting my minigun/heavy bolters from Poland (along with some evil for my chaos hoards) The push is on to get the army complete and to a painted/playable level. I expect to try to get in a few games with it before the big push to sell it but thats a few month off and 6th Edition, as well as a new Chaos codex is on the horizon. Frankly, I'm a bit too excited about that.... must be my Slaaneshi side.

Cheers ya'll!

1 comment: