Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Slow progress

Well, the real world has gotten in the way of getting anything finished, but I'm plugging along on the camoflage...and my patience is wearing thin. Here's one of the real world distractions... he's helping me type right now.

 Not to mention that, I'm going to miss the TICO Warbirds  airshow again this year (that always makes for an irritable rednekk)  I think I'll need a side project which isn't painting, like building something, so there will likely be some sort of building project to go along with the camo/ tank painting in the next update.  Should have something good up in the next couple days.... most likely Saturday night, so keep a weather eye open.


Cheers, ya'll.

1 comment:

  1. Cute kitty....

    Yea, I have to mix up my projects otherwise I hit a burnout phase while I paint the same type of stuff. That is why I branced out into Strange Aeons and Warhammer Historicals to paint other things other than Warhammer.

    ReplyDelete