Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Leman Russ 231

Here's the finished Russ.  I learned quite a bit about my weathering powders. Mostly through what NOT to do. But I'm pretty happy with the results.


Next post will likely be the first squad of 7 Plague marines for my Templars of DOOooom. And I am getting the itch to build something, so likely more guard vehicles and/or guardsmen in the near future. If you've been checking out my "Occupied" comic, the next one will be up 5/30.  And I may just post some in progress stuff on the impending Templars of DOOooom comic and some other crazy nonsense I'm working on.  NOW... if I can talk the boss (the wife) into letting me buy a couple of those new flyers coming out next month. :)

Cheer's Yall!

1 comment:

  1. The comic has been very amusing!

    The tanks are looking great! Looking forward to Plague Marines, I was just looking to mine after another guy locally texted me some pics of one he is working on.

    ReplyDelete