Monday, July 30, 2012

Update: Warpig of the Aporkalypse

Due to some unavoidable medical issues (that's what I get for my Nurgle worship), progress hit a bit of a speed bump on the Warpig. But I have got a few things done. I started blocking in the body and put the basic neck together. I still need to build the neck up a bit to give him the "ridgeback".

A face only a mother could love.... or an ork. Here's a basic dryfit of the components as they are so far.


Have the next few days off (for healing) so there'll be another update Wednesday or Thursday. Possibly some sketches or Chaos stuff as well. The Warp....it calls to me.

On a slightly unrelated note, I just finished "Know No Fear" by Dan Abnett. If you are a fan of the Horus Heresy series or just like great storytelling from the grimdark future, THIS is one awesome book. The images this book conjures of a planetary assault and the way he delivers the suprise attack on Calth, is masterful.  But then again, I'm a bit of an Abnett fanboy. Worth a look.

Cheers ya'll!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much! Still lots of work to be done, so keep an eye open.

    ReplyDelete