Wednesday, August 22, 2012

The Bloody 7th: The Veterans

Here's the progress on the traitors....

A couple of guys for the command squad: (Standard and artillery officer)
I converted a squad of veterans probably 5-6 years ago. Its interesting to see how my abilities have improved since then then. But I figured I'd try to improve on them a bit so they would better mesh with the army I'm building. The old versions(which I probably should have taken a picture of them before) were basically the same as they are now but with beastman heads. Some head changes (I tried zombie heads first, but they didn't look right with the bulky catachan arms) and some clean up and here's what I came up with. OH.... and the requisite vox beast.


Here's a close up on the Sergeant.
.... AND the squad's radio creep.

That's all for now. More to come.
Cheers, ya'll.

No comments:

Post a Comment