Monday, September 10, 2012

Apostles of Quetza: Cloak of Feathers

I have finished the cloak of feathers. Still much to do.

 I spent alot of last night looking for references, now I have a couple great pages of glyphs and other neat images. It should put some of my sculpting skills to the test, but that is one of the intended purposes of this project.

And now for my future Chief Librarian....

Still trying to figure out a good way to go with armaments. Looks like I'll be doing some fabricating, since the fantasy Lizardman stuff just doesn't thrill me. Besides, chainweapons are an attractive replacement for the obsidian edged warclubs or Maquhitl.

I've got some base colors and such on my chaos traitors, so they'll likely be part of the next update- likely towards weeks end.

Cheers ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment