Thursday, October 11, 2012

Templars of DOOooom: AHnold Redux

AHhnold is my defiler. My oldest defiler and one of my more ambitious conversions many moons ago. Before there was such a thing as a Soul Grinder, I married the fantasy Giant to my Defiler chassis. One thing I always disliked about the Defiler was the upper torso/turret, so I thought a giant would be perfect. Named after a certain bodybuilder/actor from Austria by my painting protege, Broodnest, combats with Ahhnold have a tendency to involve the odd bad imitation of an over the top Schwartzeneggar.


To most, AHhnold would be fine the way he is, but I think the old boy deserves an upgrade with the new codex. The first cuts are made.......

                          "AHHhlaauuuuuhhlaauuuuuuah!....I've bin Truu da CHOPPA!!...but..
                                                            I'll be BACK!"

So here's the first night's work. Stopping up some holes and making room for what's next....

 

Cheer's ya'll! ;)


1 comment:

  1. Nice! Looking forward to seeing him finished again!

    ReplyDelete