Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Templars of DOOooom: Defiler update

Well, I've been a sculpting machine the last few days.  Here's how AHhnold is coming along...
And the weapon arm- Battlecannon and reaper....

Since Ahhnold was getting an overhaul and Smilin' Bob hasn't been the same since the "Devourer sodomy" incident in the last battle report. I figured he needed a bit more than Enzyte to restore his confidence.
 Both of the boys will get a power scourge, just because they are too cool.  Hmmm.... these just happen to be laying around......

 Also started my Forgefiend......


And as long as I had the putty out, I dressed up my Apostles terminators with some fur and jaguar tails...
The sergeant got a pair of lightning claws. Its hard to see in the grey putty, but the tails do have some texture. I figured they'd make good additions to honor badges,shields and such. The Templars of DOOooom are off for their first battle with the new codex. Time to settle up with those bugs in Petrastad..... hopefully, and get Ghul's favorite frying pan back. Battle report will be the next post, so stay tuned.

Cheer's Ya'll!


1 comment:

  1. Wow! Your putty work is really improving. Great stuff! Can't wait to see it all painted!

    ReplyDelete