Sunday, December 2, 2012

Templars of DOOooom! Blinky's back..

No.... Blinky's back. Her back. I finished it. See.....


Now all I have to do is decide if I'm going to sculpt a mouth on her and what I'm going to do foe the base and I could prime her.

Major upheaval going on in the den of evil where I create all of my hell spawn. I aquired a new art desk with a level on it and since I plan on doing some comics in the near future its been time for an overhaul of the art room. Tonight's fun.... with appropriate breaks for "The Walking Dead" and "Finding Bigfoot"... included setting up the new(old) table. It was my wife's from her college days and was taking up space at the in-law's house, so now its here. Here's a nice "mess before" and "mess after" pic..


 Once its properly annointed with the blood of the innoc.... er, I mean, set up and my drawing stuff is organized, I can begin work on the Templar's of DOOooom comics for launch in January.  Teaser's will be posted here with links to the whole strips over at DA ARTWERKZ.

That's all for now, should have a more meaty update around midweek.

Cheer's Ya'll!

1 comment: