Monday, March 18, 2013

Blessings of the Grandfather

I've been 'blessed' by Grandfather Nurgle of late, with my semi-annual sinus infection (Florida and I don't get along very well anymore), so that's the only excuse I have for not posting.  I don't have a ton of progress to show, though I have been laying in base colors on all the penal troop/cultists.

One thing I've been agonizing over is the paint scheme for the Crixus military, which would later be corrupted/taken by the Chaos forces.  Maybe its the sinus headaches. Maybe its the whispers of the Dark gods. maybe its just too many meds. But I've decided on this classic...

Not those exact colors, but the lozenge pattern.  Or maybe I'm just crazy.

More work over the next couple days, should have some actual pictures of models up Wednesday night.

Cheers ya'll!

1 comment:

  1. I think you are just seeing spots before your eyes! Be interesting to see a test model. Get better also, I have similar issues with sinus problems with weather shifts here in FL...

    ReplyDelete