Monday, December 9, 2013

Troop-tastic # 5: The Rusty Blade

The Cultists (and sometimes Traitor Guard Penal Troops) are DONE.  May I present to you, the Brotherhood of the Rusty Blade. Their intrepid leader, Bumpo Sludge is a former hab-trailer park handi-man...er,  maintenance engineer, now aspiring wanna-be champion of Nurgle.


And the rest of the lads.


....with Big Carl on the Heavy Stubber.

Now on to the marines. December is hell month in the retail world (where I am a slave), so my posts may be more sparse than I'd like, but I will do my best to at least be weekly.

Cheers Ya'll!

3 comments:

  1. Nice work! *cracks the whip* Back to painting and retailing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are fantastic! Beautiful work, man.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! Toying with the idea of doing commissions again next year.... mostly so I can stop the "retailing", but they aren't always steady so I have to get the other home business making some $$ too. I really, REALLY don't want to work retail another Holiday season again....ever.... if possible.

    ReplyDelete