Sunday, March 9, 2014

Busy, but not much to show for it....

Well, actual hobby progress has been slow of late. Some painting on Blinky, but nothing worth a photo yet.  The big project has been breaking down that huge lot of "free" cat pee soaked minis I got a couple weeks back. After an extended soak in the Krud Kutter I've started to liberate then from their stink and bad paint jobs. I'm not sure what kind of glue was used in their construction, but aside from too much super glue on the metal ones, the plastic ones seem to be coming apart in the soak. which is fine by me. Their acrylic paint is coming off, leaving a black undercoat, which is OK too. Its a slow process, but eventually quite fruitful.


Here's one batch. I did make the mistake of not using gloves during the process. Its a great way to really dry out your skin and probably not recommended. However, its nothing an application of lotion couldn't take care of.......


Cheers Ya'll....

No comments:

Post a Comment