Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Stormboyz and Mold Assault!

Yes, I'm still alive! After a rather rude interruption by the real world, I'm back to hobby stuff. Lets get down to the good stuff.  I've got another one of the Stormboyz done.


Picture quality is a little muted, because my normal photo taking set up is...well, atop a big pile. More on that later. Overall, he's pretty cool. And here's the progress on his mates...


The big reason for such slow progress on something I should have been able to knock out in one good night of painting was the rather rude discovery of an invasion under my dining room/graphics office area in the house. Water and mold, not a good thing. So, now the area that had my scanner, graphics pc, office furniture and two huge book shelves looks kinda like this.....


That big blue air exchanger sounded like a jet engine. It was like living next to the flight deck for 2 days. And the place where I do my traditional artwork and models looks like this..... (There's my redneck miniature photo studio waaaaaaay back there where I can't get to it)....


Thankfully, things have gotten better. We now have a wall between our great room and garage (so I'm no longer cooling that as well as the house) and I cleared out a path to my model building desk and set up my old laptop so I can do this again and paint...ya know, so I don't kill people...er, I mean...to relax me.  OH....and I also got these handy dandy tentacle makers from Green Stuff Industries .....


which I can't wait to start playing with. Once I get the hang of it, I may have to finally finish Ms. Charlotte. So, I'm back in the saddle again, though some of my stuff may be buried and eventually I'll have to paint the house too.  Its good to be back either way. :)

Cheers ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment