Tuesday, October 14, 2014

THAT Rhett Bastid! He'd DONE!!! Well, sorta..

The sculpting, construction and general foolishness are DOOOooooooone! And the painting is next.


AND one more all around shot.



He's the most extensive conversion I've done to date, with the exception of Ms. Charlotte, whose really a monster- so she doesn't count, and I dare say I'm pretty proud of him. I'm actually excited to get painting on him.  I'm entering into the Call Of Chaos over at Bolter & Chainsword, so Rhett Bastid will be one of several models I'll be trying to finish painting before the Ides of January.

 Of course, those evil buggers at Games Workshop are about to release a whole bunch of Nurgly Goodness, which I'm sure will find its way to my hobby table....sooner than later.

Cheers Ya'll!


3 comments:

  1. Fantastic green stuffing. I have to admire GW for the Blight Kings, they finally cottoned on to the fact the Nurgle Champion you're converting is one of their most popular figures [doesn't John Blanche have like 500?] and said lets do a box of them, 'cos it'll sell. That actually sounds like good business practice, we can only hope they continue to make considered decisions instead of consulting the winds of chaos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are some great looking models with TONS of options. And there's a guy riding a big worm/ape mutant thing. Just when I thought I might not be buying more models. :( Those Blight Knights will make a great basis for Plague Marines.... not to mention things much more .....sinister.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've taken this model and upped it a thousand times. Always inspired, always a pleasure. Can't wait to see what you work on next!

    ReplyDelete