Saturday, January 10, 2015

I may just have found.....

..... my new Obliterators.


Yeeeeaaaaah <wrings hands> those guys would be perrrrrrfect! I think they will make a great base for the conversion into weapon beasts.  There's a better chance of a head with a big eye (think Blinky) rather than rat heads. OH the things I can do.  AND  I have 4 more from the Blood Isle sprues.

 More progress on the tanks with a painting session planned for tonight and tomorrow. I'll post some pics Sunday night.

Cheers ya'll!

3 comments:

  1. You must be positively giddy with all those lovely releases :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just when I try to stop buying models, Greg...... they do this to me every damned time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If the rumored sisters releases are true this year...my wallet is going to be in pain :).

      Delete