Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Tanks!! No, seriously... Tanks!

Of the 6 "captured" vehicles in my Traitor Guard army, 3 are now officially DONE....
First, the Devil Dog. OOoooooo RAH!


 A close-up on the Sons of DOOoom / "Bloody 7th" badge prior to weathering.


Next, what used to be my Griffon. Now its my...uh... Stug that sits on the shelf and/or proxy Wyvern.

 

 Lastly, the first of the 4 Leman Russ'. This one the Main Battle Tank version (i.e. basic battle cannon w/ 3 heavy bolters)
  

That's all for now. I'm getting a bit fatigued with this project, but all I have to do is finish the gribbles on 3 engine housings and they are basically finished. Then I can move on to something else.

Cheers Ya'll!

3 comments:

  1. Awesome work man. I really like how you work in the icons over the camo and make them stand out. Your close-up of the icon makes it look like the skull is exploding!

    ReplyDelete