Thursday, May 21, 2015

Flying Things and Metal Men.

I had planned to work on other things, but the desire to get some paint on Ms. Charlotte was abit to strong.  After an coat of a 50/50 black -brown, the drybrushing of details begin with GW Rakarth Flesh.


Then, I laid in the basic colors.


The fleshy areas were then drybrushed with GW Elf Flesh. The green areas highlighted with GW Gretchin Green and Screaming Skull.


Then, the washes. My stand-bys for this army GW Althonian Camoshade and Druchii Purple.


But, that's not all that's on the painting table. There are these guys.... Just the base colors, but eventually they will be Bronze and Lapis Lazuli.


And, a close up.


And finally- Da Mekshopp has broke 60k views!  I'd like to thank all of you who stop by my dusty, little corner of the interwebs. It means a LOT to me that so many have checked out my hobby insanity. I'll do my best to keep things interesting. :) Thanks again!!

Cheers Ya'll!

1 comment:

  1. I completely understand wanting to get paint on Charlotte. The second primer hits those models, the excitement starts building like crazy because it finally all looks like it belongs together, instead of one part plastic, another resin, some green stuff, etc etc.

    She is looking AMAZING already!

    ReplyDelete