Sunday, September 6, 2015

A little bit of this and that.

A mixed bag of in-progress stuff.

First off, I've started sculpting on Harvey.... just because.....


I get the feeling before I'm done, there will be a LOT of green on this guy. And here are the results of my basing with the Crackle Paste.  Worth every penny. I sealed it with a couple coats of slightly thinned Matte Medium to make sure it got into the cracks. You can sand the stuff, but you'll want to give it another quick sealer afterwards.


I've begun work on a jade skull for the belt of my Apostles of Quetza sergeant. The image on the right is the relative goal.


I now have my hot little hands on the new Space Marine codex too. So, don't be suprised if you suddenly see my Raptor marines show up. I need one more tactical squad for the Demi-company formation.

AND.... here's the beginning mock up to my Champion for "The Seven"... my Plague Marines
The head is pinned in and I've got to do some sculpting to get it to mesh good, along with some power cords and other 40k ish stuff.


That's it for now,

Cheers Ya'll!

1 comment:

  1. So much awesome in one post! Glad the crackle worked out for you. When I was talking to people at nova, many were amazed by the crackle effect being so clean and consistent. I guess buying art products vs trying to go the cheap route really pays off in the end!

    ReplyDelete