Thursday, September 24, 2015

From the Workbench: Harvey/Brent

It all began when two members of the Bloody Arm of DOOooom cult took on a wounded Space Marine Captain.  Somehow, they managed to inflict mortal damage, not without suffering the same. As they lay dying together, something stirred in the Warp and took pity on them and gave them new life. Thus Harvey and Brent lived again..... sort of.


He's done. Now for paint. After a couple more piddly things to finish, I'm ready to do some painting again. Just some touch up remains to finish up El Presidente and the first Tropican trooper.  I'll also be priming more Tropicans of the East Point Academy Rifle and Polo team. GO FLYING MANGOS!

One thing I've always wanted to do is a force put together by an Inquisitor from various Space Marine chapters or their remnants.  That's going to be part of the overall Loyalist force, which is the "Crixus Reclamation Force". We'll see more about them in comic from once I get ahead of all the other art work I'm swamped with at the moment. I don't have Inquisition rules (Yeah... I know they are available) so I'm basically going to use Commisar Yarrick. That way I can have him in the Guard army and have allied Space Marines.  So, I've decided to do some rebasing and maybe a little touch up to this Inquisitor conversion I did a while back.


The cyber dog will be his power fist/claw and I'm thinking of some wierd little cherub/servo skull to be the storm bolter.  But, its in progress.

That's all for now.

Cheers Ya'll!

3 comments:

  1. damn! great sculpting dude. he looks ace

    ReplyDelete
  2. +1 Nafnaf on the sculpt. Can't wait for paint!

    The powerclaw dog idea is brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Painting him is going to be fun. I'm a bit swamped with artwork, but I'm hoping to get some painting in this week. Going to do some priming on him and my Apostles sergeant.

    ReplyDelete