Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Down Time

Just checking in to let ya'll know I'm still breathin'!  Its my annual break, about the closest thing I get to a vacation most years.  I'll be back at the hobby stuff soon enough... in the meantime, I'm enjoying this...


Also picked up a GREAT book on Meso-American cultures. I've been studying them on an off since college, though usually from an art point of view. The more I read, the more I begin to build an uncharacteristically serious background story for the Apostles of Quetza,  I knew about the blood sacrifice, but the flaying and wearing of skins along with rampant cannibalism was something I somehow missed.  There may be a schism in the Chapters future(or past).  But more on them, the Tropico army and the rest after my Thanksgiving break.

Cheers Ya'll!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful photo! Hope you had a lovely vacation!

    ReplyDelete