Thursday, January 7, 2016

The State of My Hobby Address: Rednekk Version.


This picture kind of sums it all up. There it sits, in a pile in my garage (because Florida homes have no storage except the garage) Yup, no more actual playing for me. However.....


.... here's just some of the models I have yet to build.  So, if nothing else my humble hobby blog will keep plodding along.  I still am not sure what to do with all of these models. Sell them? Let them collect dust? Give them away? Either way, I enjoy painting and converting.  I doubt I'll be purchasing too much more (crosses fingers)... especially books, but they keep coming out with cool models and it makes it tough not to buy something once in a while.

Now, after a month and a half of retail torture, I'm back at the hobby stuff. The plan is for 3-4 posts a month.  And for something a little different, I'm answering the question "What do orks do to a captured Imperial cruiser?'  Here's the start of this little side project.



Oh.... what if they got 2?


More to come.  Hope you all had a great holiday season with whatever holiday you celebrate.

Cheers Ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment