Tuesday, March 22, 2016

The Demi Demi Company

Well.... I've run out of shoulder plates. So, while I wait to order some more, I'm going to get these chaps squared away and, FINALLY, begin painting some of the Apostles of Quetza.

Not counting the characters and the Terminator squad, I have 2 tactical squads, with special weapon and sgt options. (one 10 man- one 5, that one gets a Razorback) and a 10 man (9 actually with shoulder plates) Jump pack Assault squad, which are basically a refurb of an extra Assault team I made for my Raptors army and didn't need.  Some of the guys still need the odd detail with some green stuff, but basically they are ready to prime.   The next update will involve painting. :)


The Razorback Team


Special Weapons options.


The rest of the lot with another Sargeant option


Not the greatest picture, thanks to the black primer, but here's the assualt team sans hand weapons.


I also upgraded Sgt Quasimo to an Assault Sargeant.


Sorry for the time between posts. Lots of artwork and other work getting in the way of the hobby time of late.  Next time, I'll have some paint slapped on someone.

Cheers ya'll!

1 comment:

  1. Haha! No worries. I think most of the blogsphere really slowed down this year. I think it's the winter. Hard for some of us to airbrush!

    ReplyDelete