Thursday, April 21, 2016

Madness!!

Its been a crazy couple of weeks. The Flu (because Grandfather Nurgle LOoooooooooves me... well, that and all the tourists bringing their germs to the Land of Mickey.) and a ton of artwork, which I'm still doing.  Like this guy, who is probably too close to Goblins while they play with chemistry.... 


I did get some Terracota paint, which will serve as the base color for the brown parts of the Apostles of Quetza.  I'll likely alter the original paint scheme a little. Da Kunnin' Plan is to do designs on all the terracota areas. I'm also rethinking the whole Demi-Company thing... and might just stick with the force as is, but we'll see.  Definitely some other projects I want to get to finishing as well.  The grand plan will involve selling off most of my stuff in the long run, so I may do a couple Raptor things to complete that army and have it ready for sale.

Next week, I'll be giving the art/hobby room an overhaul. Partly because its in dire need and partly because I have to replace the window in there ... thanks to bad golfers.  So that'll likely be the next post along with some base painting on the Apostles.

Cheers Ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment