Monday, May 23, 2016

Apostles of Quetza: Terracotta & the ETL V

Once again, the incomparable Bolter & Chainsword is holding the "E Tenebrae Lux" painting challenge.  Since I always need motivation to get things actually finished, I have thrown my hat into the ring on the side of the Emperor, much to the dismay of more than a few of my fellow Chaos Lords.  Never fear, my friends....  there is much more chaos goodness to come.  

I vowed to complete the following by the Ides of August:

 - 6 man Tactical squad with optional Spec weapon. (will eventually have a Razorback, but I didn't pledge the vehicle.
 - 10 man Tactical Squad with options (sgts, heavy and special weapons)
 - 10 man Assault Squad with optional Sgts.

I'm doing one squad at a time and the Razorback team is first.  I have finished the Terracotta parts, save fro some final weathering when the rest of the models are finished. Ya'll know I like my Marines gritty.  The team as they stand.


And a close up of sorts .....


Next, the jade.  That's all for now.

Cheers Ya'll!


No comments:

Post a Comment