Tuesday, July 12, 2016

ETL V: The Razorback Team.

The Razorback team is DONE!


Sarge.


Sarge and Meltaman. All the facepainted guys. And a sort of all-around of the rest with extra Plasmaguy.



Now, only 23 more to go before August 15. I'm a few days behind where I wanted to be at this point, but I think I might get some extra hobby time in in the next couple weeks.  I remembered why I didn't finish last year, the dreaded Honey-do list. It gets bigger during the summer when your wife is a teacher.  Lots of projects to do, one of which should be cleaning,straightening and figuring out what exactly is in the hobby room. That's all for now...

Cheers ya'll!

3 comments:

  1. HAha only 23 more. They are looking awesome. Very unique!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep looking at your blog and want to work on my orks! And Chaos calls, of course, though I have been working on the DOOooombull a little while waiting for things to dry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am really digging that terracotta and jade look, very cool stuff!

    ReplyDelete