Friday, June 23, 2017

All things die, to begin again...

The 7th Edition of Warhammer 40k is dead. And it is reborn as The Dark Millenium.

Unlike most, I didn't download anything off the interwebs, couldn't make it to a store on release day. I did a pre-order and got my beautiful box on Thursday.  It kind of reminds me of that old gag gift where you put something in a small box, put that in a bigger box, then a bigger box, etc. But... really, its beautiful.....



Tomorrow, I'm off to see what index books are left at the local store.  I'm actually supposed to play a game or two on Tuesday, so which book I find will determine which army I play.

So far... 8th is looking up.  Been super busy, so not too much to show on the hobby front, but I'm going to be doing two character challenges over on Bolter and Chainsword, plus I want to finish off Ms Charlotte and another  how-to with the commissar.  On top of all this (and one of the reasons I don't have much new hobby stuff)  I'll be launching "Warzone: Stixus" - a 40K fan comic soon. More on that next time.

Cheers Ya'll!

2 comments:

  1. I do like that interior illustration...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I'm putting that one on the wall in my office/hobby room.

    ReplyDelete