Thursday, July 27, 2017

August Arena Challenge : Looking back..

Just a quick one.  I did an 11th hour addition to the back while I was painting last night.  Its always good to be able to see behind you.


Still editing photos for a little sculpting tutorial of sorts.  My wife did a great job taking the photos...all 64 of them. So now comes the task of going through the ones that show progress and tell the story of a lump of greenstuff gone gribbly.  But, here's the tools of the trade...



More on that next time, PLUS the finished plaguecaster.  About 2 more hours of painting left, which will happen tomorrow night after work.

Cheers Ya'll!

3 comments:

  1. Hmmm I usually end up sticking my fingers together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooh. I love dedication and hard work - I can watch it all day, given the chance.

    ReplyDelete