Saturday, August 5, 2017

August Arena Challenge Part 2

The second part of the two month challenge over at Bolter & Chainsword will be 10 poxwalkers.  It all starts with a whole bunch of spues


The first guy will be an infected Tau.  Here's the beginning, before greenstuff....


Plans are for a couple Tau, Guardsmen, maybe a gene cultist, Orks and a space marine or two.  SO, the fun begins. I also have about 100 skaven that might end up as poxwalkers. All sorts of possibilities here. :)

Cheers ya'll!

2 comments:

  1. The continuing project looks great !

    And the plaguecaster is superb !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I think there's lots of fun to be had with the poxwalkers, especially since they infect anyone/thing they kill. Opens up all sorts of modelling possibilities beyond the limited range of the official minis. It might end up as a permanent "side board" project (I always like having something to work on when I'm painting or something else to do while I'm waiting for greenstuff/paint to dry) And I have years upon years worth of bits to rifle through. :)

    ReplyDelete