Thursday, October 5, 2017

Call to Chaos '17.

Being a glutton for punishment, I have entered another challenge at Bolter & Chainsword.  For this one I'll be building and painting the following before the Ides of December.

1 7 man Plague Marine squad
1 Hellbrute
1 6 man Noise Marine Squad.

The humble beginnings, the rehabbed Hellbrute


Lots more sculpting to do. Still deciding on a weapons load out, the fist might be replaced with a scourge.  Not sure yet. I have a Hellbrute kit and that one might be the close combat guy, while this one is more multi-role.  Leaning heavily toward a reaper cannon, but I really want to reposition the arm assuming I keep the fist.

The Noise marines....


Blastmaster guy is very much underway. Started working on the helmet for the next guy.

The plague marines....


Still on the sprue, along with plaguebearer parts and Blightknight parts.  Should be a fun build.

The PLAN... is to have everything built by the end of October, giving me a month and a half to paint.  In the meantime, I'll finish up Charlotte (I got some more work done on her, but not too much to show yet) and a couple other easy paint projects, since I like to have a build and a paint project going at the same time. Gives me something to do while waiting for paint or greenstuff to dry. :)

Cheers Ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment