Monday, February 11, 2019

Dat Bumm!

More work on Martha. The lower front is pretty much done. A real pain in the butt to sculpt in there, a bit I might have thought out better. Also why I tried to get it out of the way early.  Plus I did her tail section....


I also started the first of my "counts as" Plaguebearers. I'm calling them Demons of Ruin, since Ruin is the aspect of DOOM they represent. So they are basically animated bones, leaf litter, dirt, fungus-etc.  Still a ways to go on this guy, but he's coming together. I'm sort of thinking maybe 32 might have been ambitious (or just crazy), but this is the first one, I should be able to streamline the process.


Remember the old "my dog ate my homework" excuse. Well, one of the cats got a hold of the Patriarch I had started for my Genestealer Cult and he's chewed up and missing a leg.  In this case, I think it was fortuitous.  I was just given a bunch of Tyranid bits and came up with a suitablly Lovecraftian take on the head man.


Pretty pleased with the direction this is taking. Its opening up a whole new bunch of ideas for me. Should see my codex in a day or two, then the scheming can really begin.

Cheers y'all!

3 comments: